rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Asian Guy Travel Thread

The Asian Guy Travel Thread

Quote: (10-24-2010 06:09 AM)Poetik Wrote:  

Hi all,

Sorry midknight for hijacking your thread but I feel this is the right forum to introduce myself. I am Asian Australian, 24, and have been doing the travelling thing for a little while now.

I work in investment management, pull a good salary, and have a good social set up here in Melbourne (my home city). However, like many others on this forum, I find the local women lacking substance and beauty. I am also getting increasingly bored of the scene here and feel an extended period abroad will help me build the life experiences I need. That's why I am also considering moving to Europe for a few years, possibly through a combination of studying and working.

Last year, I started formulating a list of countries/cities I wanted to visit. And in April, I spent nearly 6 weeks in Europe and covered quite a few places in western Europe as well as a small sample of EE (Riga, Krakow, Prague). I have also spent considerable time in Japan, China, Hong Kong and will be in Singapore and KL in a week. Next on my list are Munich, Vienna, Belgrade, and Budapest in December.

Next year, I'm hoping to do Brazil, Colombia, Argentina followed by a permanent move to Europe. Hopefully I can also find time to squeeze in the US east coast and Montreal after reading all the positive stuff people have been saying.

I'll try write debriefs of the cities I know well in the relevant threads over time. But feel free to ask if you want to know anything specific. Just to clarify - I've never had problems dating Asian or non-Asian. In fact, I think all races are beautiful and my dating history reflects that. Generally speaking though, I find girls a hell of a lot easier to pull overseas. EE is an absolute goldmine for a well dressed Asian fella.
The exotic factor is easy to leverage although you still need to have at least decent game.

Anyway, hope to share my experience with yall and look forward to learning a thing or two as well. Good to be part of the community!

I would love to hear more about your experiences and details on Prague and Riga.

Good to hear your experiences echo mine on Eastern European girls. It's like with them, we're different, but not toooooooo different, if you know what I mean.

I felt like I was suddenly James Bond over there. I also noticed that my traveling companions (white guys), didn't get the "special" attention that I was getting from some of the Eastern European girls. Now these guys weren't dressed stylishly and were more typical backpacker types, but still, it was a huge difference when we were interacting with groups of Eastern european girls versus groups of American girls.

Messages In This Thread