rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Toronto thread

The Toronto thread

Quote: (11-04-2012 08:42 AM)ikemen Wrote:  

Wow shit I think I chose to temporarily base myself in the wrong city! I know people in the other thread said I won't have an issue here being an out-of-towner, but hearing of these girls' and betas' attitudes just gives me a sour taste in the mouth. Being a novelty isn't so fun...but we'll discuss all this on Monday. If only French wasn't required for a good job in Montreal....

I hate to tell you, but you've made a big mistake...

Quote:Quote:

...If you're a decent guy from anywhere in the world, listen carefully: DO NOT move to this town. I repeat, DO NOT move here.

Unless you've been offered a job here where you'll make AT LEAST 100k/year, please do yourself an enormous favour and stay where you are. The grass is greener where you are. I will so enjoy the day all these women grow old and lonely living with their cats desperate for male attention. I have no sympathy for the female gender in this town. No compassion, no mercy, no consideration of any kind. Toronto is the living breathing mind of "all men are evil" feminist extremism. You will NOT meet the love of your life here. There are no soul mates here. There are no love stories. Women do NOT give a damn about true love or romance here. They look at you with scorn and hatred in their eyes on a daily basis. They will see you as just another loser no matter what you say or do...

http://tomenunite.blogspot.ca/2011/08/re...orlds.html

Messages In This Thread