rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can A Man Be a Semi-Religious Orthodox Christian and also be a fledgling PUA?

Can A Man Be a Semi-Religious Orthodox Christian and also be a fledgling PUA?

I've had some hardships in my life recently, that have really turned into new, exciting opportunities, but still: I went through a period of depression. I've become more drawn to the church I was baptized in 7 years ago: the Russian Orthodox Church.

I didn't even know anything about the religion, besides the depressing choral singing and beautifully profligate interiors and uniforms of the church.

And of all the current major Christian denominations, it's the most patriarchal: something I like. Very much.

But still, I'm a committed long-long bachelor: I think marriage is an outdated institution, even if it wasn't for our anti-male divorce and child custody/support laws.

And no kids either. Not in my rotten country. Not worth the financial and psychological toll which has about a 30% chance of happening to every American male who gets married.

I don't know. I feel like I've developed a duality. A little Machivalean, in a way. I treat girls like children. Except when I fuck them, of course. Then I make sure to remind them that they're women.

Duality like this any good, heh?

Messages In This Thread