rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Multi-Level Marketing Is Truly Awful

Multi-Level Marketing Is Truly Awful

After reading the Meyers/Briggs thread, I read up on my type, INTJ, and it says

"Salespeople. INTJs are immune to emotional manipulation and have zero tolerance for lines of bullshit."

And for me it's true. MMM tactics have never appealed to me, and when I read them I'm subconciously doing notation on the ad-copy in case I need to appeal to similar emotions of future buyers. But I've never gone ahead and tried to pull those same strings. I don't know why - something just seems so... sleazy about it. I'd almost rather being involved in honest outright theft.

SEA girls seem to be particularly credulous, and pyramid schemes aren't even illegal here. Actually, I copied out a flyer a girlfriend had paid for and changed it to include bank accounts that were all under her name instead of keeping the top two on the list, and had her distribute them around town. The effort made a few bucks.

What can I say - we were pretty broke at the time, and it was only 5 bucks people spent. Ya. Kinda sleazy.

But if you want to go big time with it you send out spam and sms spam. People are SO credulous here.

Messages In This Thread