rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm bearish on Thailand

I'm bearish on Thailand

Quote: (10-25-2012 07:06 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Scotian, if you go on a one way ticket to BKK to be on the safe side, just go on airasia.com and buy a cheap one way out to KL or HK or Singapore or anywhere thats cheap and bring it with you just in case the immigration or the airline you're flying to Bkk asks for.

I've never been asked anywhere before, but to be safe instead of paying for an actual ticket I always print out something that looks in every way like a real ticket but isn't. For example, if you book a flight on Singapore Airlines from the website you'll get to a point before you have to pay where you can email the itinerary to yourself. When you get the email it looks pretty much like a real ticket, you just haven't paid for it yet. Print that out and no border official could know the difference.

Edit: I should probably turn this into a how-to thread, could be useful to many.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Messages In This Thread