rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Damn, Athlone's post kinda hit a soft spot (no homo). If I had $500K, I would buy my mom a 3 floor house first. No worrying about rent while still getting income from tenants. With whats left would finish my education second (probably cost $35,000 max if even that). Third, buy myself a fucking car because Im tired of fucking buses and taxis (probably use $30000, no more than that). Fourth, buy some dynamite and take down a couple of old buildings (with the city's permission of course lol). After cleaning the debris what I will do with the empty space will be renting out a shit load of garage spots (gotta have some money coming in for myself). Whatever is left after that will be used to make a bunch of t shirts to be sent to each forum member with the Roosh avatar and under it the words "Based on what I'm seeing this is definitely not poosey paradise" (USA VERSION ONLY)

Messages In This Thread