rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mexican Girls

Mexican Girls

I'm not sure how many guys here have their Mexican flag but I'm guessing a few so I have some questions about them. I'm not from the States originally so don't have the same background and knowledge on Mexican culture as pertaining to the women as most guys would have here, but a girl from Mexico City basically picked me up the other day at a metro station (all I had to do was open her). She asked lots of questions on our ride together (including whether I was married lol) and then got my number, she was very interested, and we're going out this week. Thing is I'm basically wondering whether this is a girl I can just keep sexual with or she'll expect me to date properly etc and be an actual boyfriend. I have heard that Mexicans can be quite conservative. My hope lies in the fact that because she only has one month left in the country I believe she will be okay with something less attached and more sexually focused but I don't really know what to expect, just excited about getting my Mexican flag. Her English isn't that great which makes it interesting though she's attending a school to learn, she's only been in the US for almost a year.

Messages In This Thread