rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kiev Report (2012)

Kiev Report (2012)

Quote: (10-21-2012 01:51 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Maybe I should have gone to Kiev than Kharkov. I got no ONS in Kharkov and had to work like a dog. The vibe/scene you describe in Kiev was more sedate in Kharkov, where girls were less thirsty (compared to your report).

I don't know if I mentioned this in the past, but many girls thought I was lying when I said I was from the States (they thought Turkey). A few asked to see my passport. My appearance didn't help me in Ukraine, though in points west, even in Lithuania, it did.

In Ukraine, it seems that the best look is similar to Brazil (fair skinned).
Roosh you need to understand Kiev is ukraine like NYC is America.
You also need to realize they are mostly exceeding with chicks that g out seeking foreigners because they are meeting in bars i n the center that draw foreigners and wealthy locals. I mean they are spending in 1 night what a local with a great job makes in a week. The young college students have no money. i am curious how come no one asks them why and how they entered the club?Most chicks who live in Kiev can't afford to go out often and WE end up paying for their entertainment In Kharkiv o n the other hand the places cater to locals , mostly who speak no English. i am sure if you found an expat bar/club there you would realize majority of girls there are open to Americans. Go to left bank night club i n kiev I am pretty sure it will seem like a Kharkiv club. If you go to Buddha bar, D'Lux its like going to 111 or river palace 8 years ago. I am glad you stuck with Kharkiv because its authentic test of how Ukraine or majority of Russia will be. he also mentions how cheap Kiev is, it isn't cheap not night life anyway so its reletive .Hes into partying in L.A and NYC so yeah anything else wil l be considered cheap in comparison. its great if you like spending money to party. 100 dollars i na club i nkiev is = to spending 1500 dollars in L.A. if you go based on local salary. 15 years ago it was the norm for every girl to put out if you spent that o n them in clubs/bars but they learned that they could drink free without putting out so i appreciate that Slubu atleast makes them pay i n the bedroom ,lol.

Messages In This Thread