rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

To the Newbs: Treat Her Like a Fattie

To the Newbs: Treat Her Like a Fattie

This is why I constantly say some guys here take women far too seriously. Some guys like to post lists in their blogs about the girls they've banged, how many and what they did to them...why? Validation?

Pussy isn't something to brag about, nor is it some achievement, it is ment to be the norm. Nor should we give a fuck when a "feminazi" does anything to get attention in the media, and whine about it.

Personally, I never react to women...regardless of what they do. If a girl attempts to attack me verbally or physically I laugh in her face and/or put her in her place. If a girl calls me to come over, I'll tell her I'm busy...I always do things on MY terms and my frame is always stronger than hers.

Don't treat attractive women like fatties...they are not fatties...I don't bang fatties. But I know what OP means...treat them like what they are...WOMEN i.e. not too seriously.

The EASIEST way to go about this is to be moving in the right directions with your life. We should ALL being doing what we want to do with our lives AWAY from women. I honestly believe once people take control of their lives and don't allow others to dictate any aspects of it (especially how we should think) then we start to see thinks how they really are. If you find a girl attractive but she has nothing else going for her, go for the bang...if you want. But that's just that, she's just one of the rest.

Fat bitches, skinny bitches, slim bitches are what they are...bitches.

Messages In This Thread