rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Asian Guy Travel Thread

The Asian Guy Travel Thread

Quote: (10-11-2010 08:52 PM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

Any Asian guys here able to comment on their South America experiences?

SA glorifies the White man so I'm not sure it would necessarily be good for the Asian guy.

I went to South America twice : spent 1 month in Colombia and a few weeks in Peru to travel, also met some women from Ecuador. Colombianas are the sexiest/prettiest out of them by far. I definitely got a lot more attention from women in Colombia than in North America. They didn't have attitude and were curious about me and Asian culture. I found it not hard to ask a girl out and they are much more open sexually than Asian girls : they tend to enjoy sex and don't hide it, unlike some Asian girls who pretend they're "traditional", lol. I had good time with two nice and pretty Colombianas, very good person, good in bed and not gold diggers at all.

I'm 5'9'', speak a little Spanish, not really good at "game" as you guys call it. Not bad looking, actually I often get compliments from girls.

One thing, if you can dance, your chance in Colombia will be better, I think.
And if you speak the language, that will help your a lot.

Messages In This Thread