rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Asian Guy Travel Thread

The Asian Guy Travel Thread

Quote: (10-11-2010 03:19 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

I am very into Latin women and can speak some Spanish so LA is definitely on my to-do list.

Panama and Chile in particular are interesting to me, although I have no idea what the women are like.

YMG,
From what I've been hearing, Chile is terrible when it comes to women. Very plain looking unfashionable white chicks. Very far from the sexy, sensual, fun and easy going Brasileiras or the nice face big boobies of Colombianas. It's also one of the most expensive countries in LA. It's referred by a lot of people as the expensive version of Argentina yet without the charms of Argentina.
For business, it might be a good place tough as the Chilean economy has been one of the strongest of all LA for a little while.

As to Panama, can't really say anything there other than they speak English and the exotic latin flavour, form what I have heard is not widely present.

Peru would be a good place for its cost of living and ease of hooking up with non pro locals and reasonable options for biz opportunities. Colombia is crazy good for the girls. Another good place that's not mentioned a lot in here is Uruguay: first world amenities, very safe environment, relatively cheap and nice looking girls. One american man I know who lived there told me he saw the most beautiful girls in the world there, specially in Montevideo and Punta del Este, the major beach resort there. But the best IMO in LA is Brasil, but that's just me. IMO, no country in the world can match let alone beat Brasil in the women department there. Don't even get me started on that...LOL BUsiness is booming like you won't believe it there so this is a great place to be for business and they finally seem to get things right. So my top choice in all of LA is by far Brasil. But that's just me as I am fairly familiar with the place, been there countless times and speak the lingo fluently and have some solid local contacts. YMMV as usual.

Messages In This Thread