rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paranomal Activity/UFO's

Paranomal Activity/UFO's

The thing with UFOs is a UFO is exactly what it says it is. A Unidentified Flying Object.

UFO's have absolutely nothing to do with aliens, yet everyone thinks it does.

Also, alien type movies have fabricated people's minds in a prejudice way. Aliens are any form of life born outside of earth (as far as I know), so this could be bacteria or anything mundane.

The idea that aliens (if they even exist) are super intelligent and ride spaceships that are as fast as the speed of light is complete fantasy. The things that people see in the sky could be anything...after all the universe is so big the possibilities are endless. Like I already mentioned people like to fantasize, rather than concern themselves with reality.

The fact that around 60% of the earth is unexplored, yet there are scientist who want to spend thousands/millions to explore Mars is testament to that.

As for other paranormal phenomena, most of it is internal rather than external. A ghost to one person is the wind or a puff of smoke to another.

I do believe in Demons though (personal experience), however they are are not physical and interact internally.

Messages In This Thread