rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Elmechs daygame hack

Elmechs daygame hack

What E-mech is talking about Daygame vs Night Game and Indiviual player preferences has a lot to do with the Age, Location and Skill level of the Players.

Above topic has been[Image: smiley_beat_dead_horse2.gif] and here it is I will do more [Image: smiley_beat_dead_horse2.gif]

1. Young Players beginner level Game : Usually start with night game, get bored with shitty attitudes from girls and minimal success either eject out of game or get better and start getting some results

2. Young Players with mid level game: Get results from night venues but want better quality girls then club skanks and start getting into day game but find it's harder and takes longer to get the lay, either eject out of day game or get better at it.

3. Advanced level players of all ages: Do both day and night game and don't spend exceptional time on either. Time efficiency becomes part of a players game.

Even advanced level players don't want to day game because of quicker results from Night game, e.g Roosh, Slubu etc, etc , Higher chances of SNL from night game...... and if players are getting got results I can see the reluctance to go do Day game.

Day game is not easy, gaming sober is not easy for many, going indirect to date to lay is not easy and then there are players who do Day game only e.g Gio, myself etc but when I'm out of town I do both Day and Night Game with a force of nature........

What e-mech is saying will Put Gaming on an Auto , You are in Bank ...gaming, You are in post office..... Gaming........, at Chuck-e Cheese...... Gaming........, Watching a basketball Game...... Gaming.......waiting at Pharmacy and gaming and the list goes on and you go on about your life gaming 24/7.........

A Players game is a function of his enviroment and his limitations but a piece of advice to young players the earlier in your life you can make Day Game a part of your life and approach girls during broad daylight without fear the better it will be for you when you grow older....

Game on Brothers........

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Messages In This Thread