rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The How-Would-You-Hustle Thought Experiment

The How-Would-You-Hustle Thought Experiment

This is all assuming that I don't have a regular income that is generated regardless of location.

1. First things first I need a place to live. I would get on craigslist or the local equivalent and since I don't have a lot of money I'd look in rooms/shared for a place to stay. I'd look for younger roommates or someone who is desperate to rent out a room(in this economy most are). Also, never sign more than a 6 month lease with roommates.

2. Next I would go straight to a temp agency. I don't believe in having a 9 to 5 working for someone else, but the temp agency is a decent backup just in case my acclimation period for business in the new city takes a little longer than expected. On top of that, I would be buying an selling goods like I laid out in the Hustling thread. Redundancies are always good unless they're costing you money.

3. I would start looking for business opportunities. Once I have found an industry or a niche in an industry that hasn't been filled locally, I write my own version of a business plan and do a CBA of all available options for the business. I definitely prefer selling products or services to businesses rather than the general public, so that's probably where my focus will be. Then I go about talking to as many prospective customers as possible and get a good idea of what my pricing will be. There are too many variables to list that affect what steps I take when starting a business, but you get the gist of it.

As for friends, I'm one of those people who will bullshit with anyone in any place, so I generally have no problems getting to know a good amount of people quickly.

Meeting and banging attractive women is something I'm in the process of changing right now, so I probably shouldn't try to dole out much advice. Getting rid of the romantic beta shit where I basically put any 8+ up on a pedestal has been a big red pill for me. Building my own value, rather than hers is something I should have done years ago.

Messages In This Thread