rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Americans vs Europeans

Americans vs Europeans

Quote: (10-08-2012 08:09 PM)tiggaling Wrote:  

Quote: (10-08-2012 07:58 PM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

WOW, wtf you talking about? Our involvement i n WW2 freed continental Europe. What war are you talking about?
Russian immigrants in between 1905- 1950 have nothing t o do with any Russian mafia. The Russian mafia guys were the criminals that the Soviet Union sent with the wave of Russian jews i n the 1970's. i hardly can fathom how you call my grandfather a Russian mobster. Why are you even talking about Russian immigrants for? Whats your beef with them? next your going to be talking about Italian and Irish gangsters? I mentioend my dead grandfather wh o fought for America. He was a US GI not a Russian soldier . I think the point being made was that people immigrate to this country fro m all over the world and are Americans and die for our country.
This is Roosh v forum and Roosh doesnt have to follow freedom of speech. He bans people who are insulting to other groups all the time , especially when they GENERALIZE crap to inflame others. Where have you been?
I am sorry your humor finds it witty to make general negative statements about 300 million people that is in no way related to GAMING. This forum is about gaming and this sectio n about travel. LOl , I am not going t o respond t o any thing else you say ,considering you didn't know anything about WW2 or about the Russian mafia you mentioned.

Is something wrong with your computer? as there are always gaps in your w ords, like thi s. you might want to get your computer checked out!

Lol, I type on a WAP phone. Its very difficult. Roosh ,Neil and the others already know that from other threads.

Messages In This Thread