rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

favorite salsa/hot sauce thread

favorite salsa/hot sauce thread

ever since i moved to mexico i have trouble eating anything without spice. mexicans take spice to a new level. they put it on fruit and even in their beers, this culture invented micheladas. anyway i want to know what hot sauce, salsa do you use.

my favorite is salsa macha.
i cant eat eggs without it

"Salsa Macha or “Brave Man’s Salsa”, is hardly a salsa at all. Popular in the region of Veracruz, Mexico, this salsa is actually just ground whole fried chiles. It ranges in texture from a dry and chunky topping to be sprinkled on foods to a more fluid version that can include peanuts or hefty amounts of oil.

Regardless of its preferred preparation style, salsa macha is packed with tongue blistering fire that is adored by both purists and adventure seekers alike. Served as an accompaniment for everything from roasted meats to toasted bread, this simple salsa is a sure way to increase the intensity level of your favorite Mexican dish without complicating it with overbearing flavors that would mask the perfection of clean heat."
source http://www.examiner.com/article/salsa-ma...lsa-recipe

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Messages In This Thread