rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Romney's Trash Man Stars in Attack Ad

Romney's Trash Man Stars in Attack Ad

Quote: (10-02-2012 04:41 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

This guy wasn't complaining about being a trash collector.

I don't see anything ridiculous in the ad. What's ridiculous is pretending that polite society can exist without regular trash pick ups.

No, what's ridiculous is this guy acting as if he picks up trash for free. He collects a paycheck and odds are he is protected by a union.

I pay my waste management bill -- I didn't know hugs, handshakes and gatorade were also required.

Here's the transcript for anyone who doesn't want to watch the video.

Quote:Quote:

My name is Richard Hayes, and I pick up Mitt Romney's trash. We kind of like the invisible people, you know? He doesn't realize, you know, that the service we provide, you know. If it wasn't for us, you know, there'd be a big health issue, us not picking up trash. Residents do come out and shake our hands. Sometimes they give us hugs and thank us for the job we're doing; hand us waters and Gatorades. You know, tell us we're doing a good job and keep up the good work. ... Picking up 15, 16 tons by hand, you know, that takes a toll on your body. When I'm 55, 60 years old, I know my body's gonna be [sic] break down. Mitt Romney doesn't care about that.

Messages In This Thread