rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Slut tries not to be a slut but fails 7 hours later

Slut tries not to be a slut but fails 7 hours later

Quote:Quote:

These changes were: I was not going to “advertise my sexual past“, was going to play coy, keep them guessing, not tell a guy every minute detail of my life in the first 75 minutes of knowing him. I was going to be chaste, waiting until I knew the man I was with wanted a long-term relationship with me before having sex with him. I made all these statements to myself (I shy away from using the word “promise” because, well, I never like to shut a door completely) and to others.

However, when push came to shove, when it was just me, a guy, some alcohol, and his persistent sexual pursuit of me over the course of 7 hours, I gave in. Up until almost the very last moment I stood strong. Yet, it was not meant to be. I was not born to stay chaste. I was born to fuck.

[Image: lol.gif]

That's right, give up that nice pussy.

She goes on to rationalize her decision like only a hamster knows how. Allow me to translate some of this..

If this sexual encounter had happened while I was traveling, was with someone I knew I would, nay, more importantly could, never see again, then this post would have a completely different tone.

Translation: You don't want to know how easy I am when I'm not holding back.

Going into our eve of passion I was well aware this fellow was not seeking anything long-term, and for all intents and purposes, neither am I.

Translation: I'm no stranger to the pump and dump.

So, when he leaves in the morning without asking for my phone number, with no hint of interest of ever seeing, speaking or being with me again, I have to wonder, was what I just did a HUGE MISTAKE?

The answer; most likely yes. However, I refuse to give in to regret.

Translation: I will repeat this mistake again and again.

Yes, he played his guitar for me, shared a remnant photo of him and his father from his dad’s funeral, gently caressed my lower back and then asked if I would walk him out as he left for a previously scheduled engagement. Did I think I was fodder for the garbage disposal? No, not really.

Translation: I got gamed.

I refuse to be sad.

Translation: I'm sad [Image: sad.gif]

http://iamanafterschoolspecial.wordpress...el-regret/

It's funny that when a guy fucks a girl he regrets, he has a laugh with his friend and moves on. When a girl does it, she has to explain it in two pages to not damage the pristine view she has of herself.

I doubt she'll approve my comment:

[Image: attachment.jpg7949]   

(Via Bronan and Mentu)

Messages In This Thread