rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

In the FSU they are gaming YOU

In the FSU they are gaming YOU

Quote:Quote:

I agree with this 100%.
There's a good chance shes getting regular action from a local guy while she's dating her potential to be husband (you).
Nothing with women is as it seems.
If she's avoiding physical escalation i would withdraw.

NORMALLY, and certainly if I read the synopsis, I would say the SAME THING if I were you. But, I was there ... There was no other man, for sure. It was something different. That's not to say all is perfect! I am blind. It just is to say: hmmmm. She remains a mystery to me. And, its not over until I say so. At least that is the way I see it. When I go out for fun, I am very FAST and very effective and don't give one single shit. The second half of my time in Ukraine was different. Remember, I was there a while. I met and spent time with here entire family often. I did not begin to pressure her. I worked. I traveled, I made her wonder about me too. Even when I try not to, I am still gaming a little. Habits are hard to break.

On this point ... WE WILL SEE.

Messages In This Thread