rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got in a fight with white knights.

Got in a fight with white knights.

Quote: (09-29-2012 10:38 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Yes I would and remember the cops here are rednecks as well. I took his phone fer filmin me to put on utube or sumpin wit out askin. The cops would ask you why you were doing that an probably scold you and send you home.

Quote: (09-29-2012 11:14 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

If the cops in your area are so corrupt that they aren't going to stop people from fighting, it follows you'll need a gun to protect yourself from large groups of violent men.

I think what elmechanico means is when the cops are getting your statement, instead of arresting the guy who started it, they'll agree with him and he'll walk away while I get a ticket or arrested despite not having started it. The cops will agree with the bluepill side of the story.

Anyway, you can't be packin heat in a nightclub area, and if I were to shoot someone in self-defense, I'd have a huge lawyer fee to deal with plus prob a mark on my record.

Quote: (09-29-2012 12:03 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Hiflo,
The truth is, as long as you are in this type of gaming atmosphere it's going to keep happening and you have 3 choices, you can try and "tell" on them via the bouncers or police or you can verbally try and diffuse the situation or you can fight fire with fire (biggest risk but also can have the most satisfying outcome). The police option I feel is bad for confidence and inner game, the verbal diffusing method can work if you honestly want to end the confrontation (but it can be very tempting to tell them to fuck off), the fight option can land you in a lot of trouble.
Excellent summary of available options. No clear winner here.

Quote:Quote:

I can smell his breath and some spittle goes on my cheek he said something like "You're about to have a big problem". I say "You know what man, you're starting to hurt my ears, are you going to do something or not?" He twists his shoulders like he is going to do something so I hit him twice. Left hook, and he doesn't go down, so I follow up with a right hand and put him on his ass and walk away calmly while the girls are screaming for security. I get to the door and they hold me up.

A cop comes and I tell my side of the story, and a couple people I sort of know corroborate it "minding my own business, I felt threatened blah blah blah". The cop doesn't even arrest me but writes me a ticket for a misdemeanor battery since I struck him first. A month or so later while I'm in N. Dakota looking for a job, there's a letter that came for me back in Vegas from the court system and the little ticket has been upgraded to a felony. I broke his orbital bone and it looks like I'm going to have to pay 28k in restitution (for his medical bills) to avoid jail time or I can fight it in a jury trial. Now did this asshole deserve to be fucked up? IMO hell yes, would I pay close to 30 grand to do it? No fucking way. Not to mention paying for all the stress involved.
That's exactly why I won't throw the first punch. It's more of a risk waiting to have the first punch thrown in terms of your ability to counter, but the legal risk makes it worth it...that is, if people corroborate that you threw the first punch...and even then that doesn't hold up in court as you saw.

Quote:Quote:

Anyway, at least you're alright and that guy will have to think twice before doing the same thing again.
Well you know how drunk rednecks are...even if they get their assbeat they will brag to their friends, "Oh man, I had that guy, if the fight hadn't been broken up, I would pummelled his ass in the pavement" even though fuckhead's face was being beaten into the sidewalk.

Quote: (09-29-2012 12:42 PM)Grit Wrote:  

2. Go to smaller venues where the staff will vouch for you.

This is very hard in my small city. I've never been able to assimilate in any scene and have always been the lone wolf outsider so to speak. The club scene and barstaff have a relationship and are skeptical of any outsider who disrupts the social status quo. Not to mention that the regular girls have tight relationships with the staff & security - the lizards are completely stupid and they see a 300lb bouncer as high status LOL. I've been blown out of enough sets where a few girls have reported back to the staff/security that I came across as weird and creepy, not to mention that a lot of these girls have been cock pummeled by the male staff, who will instantly defend their relationship than some dude who hits on his former fuckbuddy.

Quote: (09-29-2012 12:52 PM)houston Wrote:  

Louisiana is a shithole full of rednecks and ghetto blacks. Move to a big city.

I was actually waiting for someone to say this LOL! I cannot move as I'm tied down by assets I own.

Messages In This Thread