rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Self-driving cars are now street legal in California

Self-driving cars are now street legal in California

Quote: (09-26-2012 03:36 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

You won't care when you don't own it.

You ever get on the bus or the subway, and the only seat left is the one a bum pissed in?

Ever rent a CityShare car and have to return it because there was so much pot smoke from the previous renter it make your eyes red?

Ever get bed bugs, flea bites, and even ticks from the previous occupant of your hotel room?

I have become somewhat skeptical about this "great sharing" idea. Some people are disgusting pigs. They ruin shared things for everyone else. Just look at public bathrooms.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Messages In This Thread