rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why I Love Doutzen Kroes, And Why You Should Feel the Same Way

Why I Love Doutzen Kroes, And Why You Should Feel the Same Way

If she's happy with her decision, good for her. And if she's taking a lot of time out to raise her son, then good for her son.

However I don't get all this "she's selflessly getting married to a normal guy instead of furthering her modelling career so we should praise her". I'd have no problem if she married Cristiano Ronaldo instead of a DJ because of status - as we know, women are attracted to status among other things. To say otherwise would be like encouraging me to settle for marrying Miss Jane Johnson if I'm already banging, say, Doutzen Kroes.

"climbing the hypergamous female societal ladder we all hate so much." - is there one? Do women generally have a "get rich or die trying" attitude to money? I don't think so. Perhaps to fame and status but I think that they are trying to get access to the top guys by trying for fame and status. Also, in a way both men and women are hypergamous - status in women is based on looks, and every guy wants to "marry up" in terms of looks! What you actually hate, Athlone, I think is the tendency of women to always look for something better and have no qualms about going for it and ditching the current boyfriend/husband in the process, or rejecting perfectly decent and self-actualised guys for a shot at the super alpha. That's true - it's merciless. But then again I regularly use 5s and 6s for social proof in order to fuck an 8.

That said, it's always nice to see someone self-aware enough sit down and think about what they really want out of life, regardless of whether it matches society's expectations.

Messages In This Thread