rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why I Love Doutzen Kroes, And Why You Should Feel the Same Way

Why I Love Doutzen Kroes, And Why You Should Feel the Same Way

Yup, she'd be a keeper.

This is why a lot of internet discussions seem very extreme to me. In Holland, where this girl is from, we do have feminism and many (university) girls call would identify with it, but it's just equity feminism. They want to go to school and vote.

We don't have the gender feminism bullshit. Most Dutch people are way too level headed for such post modernist bullshit, or too stupid to mind such cultural things in general. We don't have the man hating dykes. We do have a lot of propaganda and positive discrimination, but those political things aren't absorbed by regular people. We're unbrainwashable hehe.

Talking to young girls at uni, they all talk about studying and having a career.

Then I say I am studying so I can provide for my family later in life by myself, something that's not verbalized often (at least buy guys like me) and they all say that a family is actually more important and they like the idea of not having to work full time.

Lesson: being a man will bring out the woman in them. Unless they're corrupted but who'd want those?

Messages In This Thread