rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LTR activities. I hate them.

LTR activities. I hate them.

I'm gonna try my hardest to bang barley legal ones for myself and every Roosh player out there. I have a baby face and can pass for a 19 year old but have been focusing on girls my own age (mid 20's). I'm so stupid that it took me a while to realize why I've been struggling at bars and places like that. What vodka mixtures do you make? I've been using Crystal Lite (pink lemonade flavor).

I looked early 20's when I was in my late 20's. I was all over the 18, 19, 20 y.o. demographic then. I used to cover sports at colleges here in SoCal and would always find a few that were ready to go. I would game them while I was working, although I had no idea what I was doing and failed more by trying too hard. I wish the RVF was around back then. They always reacted the same when I eventually told them I was 28 or 29 or whatever age I was at the time. They would be really quiet for awhile, but then they wouldn't care.

My fave were gymnasts. They were petite, but didn't look like little boys like the Olympians. Check out a college gymnastics match sometime. You won't be disappointed.

I stick with Rose's Lime Juice. It's super sweet, so it masks all vodka taste. If I make them in anything bigger than a rocks glass, I'll add a pinch of sugar. That way it'll be like 90% vodka. One glass is always enough. Otherwise you get into a "too drunk chick" territory.

Messages In This Thread