rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who is the first "stranger" you met via the internet?

Who is the first "stranger" you met via the internet?

Earlier this year, about 6 months ago. I discovered game in 2010 and spent several months going out day and night (solo, never thought to search online for a group or lair or whatever and I didn't want my friends to know that I was "sarging") and ended up getting into a relationship for 10 months. Due to the fact that I was moving to Europe, I ended my relationship with my LTR. Had I never discovered Game it is very possible I would have done something stupid like a long distance relationship or even get married.

When I arrived in Europe I was depressed about the break up and couldn't motivate myself to meet girls in a foreign country (fear of new environment, language barriers, culture, etc). I posted on various forums to meet other guys who are into Game and wanted to meet up. Got a response from an American guy and we went out 4-5 times a week for 2 months till he had to go back to the States. We were/are basically newbies, but he was motivated as fuck and it rubbed off on me. We would compete to see who could approach more girls, more instant dates/numbers, pick girls out for each other and if the other didn't approach he had to do 20 push ups on the spot (this was during day game mostly). Now I'm going out and approaching regularly, at least 20-30 girls a week.

I never thought meeting a guy on the internet would help me get laid.

Messages In This Thread