rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Do I Get Asian Girls Sexual?? Stuck!!

How Do I Get Asian Girls Sexual?? Stuck!!

Quote: (09-06-2012 04:36 PM)obla Wrote:  

she left for japan.

You had a from-Japan-Japanese girl at your house telling you she wanted to fuck, you know that right?

Let me ask you a few questions:

Do you speak any Japanese?

Do you have a sony playstation with any Pixel Junk games (http://pixeljunk.jp/home/) for Japanese girls to play?

Do you have any Japanese snack foods at the house? Here's an example:
[Image: attachment.jpg7664]   

And most importantly, did you identify a Japanese trend in her some way or another, and call it out? For example if she was a little darker skinned, rub her arm and say "Ohh you ganguro?"

I put up a few other posts about banging J-girls, you should search them for more info.

Quote: (09-06-2012 04:36 PM)obla Wrote:  

youre coorect.. when i would hold hands, i myself felt a bit weak like its "boyfriendish" like you said. i think the objective, as you imply, is to create that sexual momentum.. but being confident about it too. as for your escalation tactics, they sound very good and i'll try them.

Under normal circumstances you are correct.

However, with current Japanese social trends, hand holding in public or where the hell ever is crucial. Right now, and it's sticking around, what you have going is called kawaii. Kawaii is the love of cutesy shit. You gotta capitalize on it, and let her know you are doing so.

Hand holding = cute
Kittens = cute
Giving her a pack of Hichews = cute
Anal sex = cute

See what I mean?

Aloha!

Messages In This Thread