rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

5-6 days enough for Philippines?
-6 days enough for Philippines?
In my current occupation I have given up time for more cash flow and am presented with planning trips under strict time constraints. Here's the deal: I've never been to Asia and I have an opportunity to go to Manila with a friend who is working on getting a job there. I am limited on days that I can take off and it would be week at most. Say I get a flight for ~$1500, with 5-6 full days (not counting flight days)...is it worth the journey/expense? I think I could do well there and come away with at least one notch in that time frame.

I'm also planning a trip to Brazil for Jan-Feb and will look at doing 1.5-2 full weeks off. This impacts the Manila trip because if I don't go there then I MAY have more leeway in getting the most time off for Brazil.

The sad thing is, I've been working three years and this is the first time I'll be taking off more than a few days at once. I know with Europe a week would be fine, but flights are shorter/cheaper.I just don't want to blow resources and short-change myself.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Messages In This Thread