rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Favourite Opener?

Favourite Opener?

Quote: (08-27-2012 04:20 AM)XXL Wrote:  

hand of god

i say "hi / hello / excuse me / hey!" (depends on the situation) reach out my hand as if i want to shake her hand with my palm rather up (it's more like 'give me your hand', not like official handshake) and when she give me her hand i gently but firmly pull her (more or less) close to me.

it's fantastic. at night i can pull her in super close so we're instantly up in our faces, in daytime i can pull her just a bit closer so we stand 0,5-1 meter from each other. the beauty of it is that

1) basically it bypassess the stage of building attraction/hooking cause the (gentle or hard) physicality does the job for me
2) it requires compliance from the girl so when done right the right frame is set instantly. in case of no compliance it's fun to make stupid faces as you look at her and your hand, signaling the girl to take it, it disarms that seriousness of the appraoch and conveys all the good things about you.

then i can say just the simplest thing ever like "hi / nice to meet you / who are you / i like your ____ / i'm ______ / etc" however something too indirect (you come her often?) is doesn't go well with that innitial direct strong impression and it fucks up the whole magic

PS. good stuff for stealing chicks from guys since at first it looks like just a handshake but then swoop *pull in*, you got girl with you and from now on she might just forget/ignore that guy

@7:05

Shit, this guy is money. I love the 0 hesitation and though. Something that I have been working on for a while now. Do you have the second part to this video?

Messages In This Thread