rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Favourite Opener?

Favourite Opener?

Bumping this thread for more ideas.

Some in my rotation:

"You look lost"

"You look like you just can't decide" [When she's choosing something]

"I *almost* wore that out tonight. Would've been a little awkward, for you, if I did."

"You're going the wrong way" [When she is passing by you in the bar, said with a slight smirk so she gets it. More likely to work with strong eye contact beforehand]

"You don't have to just stare. You can say hello" [If you catch her staring] This one actually works pretty well. They get a little bashful.

If you've gotten a girl's attention, try motioning her over with your hand. Many girls won't come to you, but if they do, your chances are much better.

"You guys must be sisters." Used this recently and it opened well, and they did look similar. They were 6s though. I could see this working well for girls who are obviously not sisters, eg a blonde and an Asian.

"I need you to push all these people out of the way, so I can get a drink/get through." Grab her bicep - "yeah, you're pretty strong, think you'd make a good linebacker." Said when you're next to her behind a crowd of people trying to get to the bar or through some passageway. You can modify this one a little. eg, "Oh damn it, you're too tiny, maybe you can be my umbrella holder."

"Did you get my text?" Said to girls on their phone. Good opener, but these girls end up bailing anyway. I like Mujeriego's "He's not worth it" line too, for the same situation, gotta try that.

Already posted this one in this thread: "This must beyour favorite place to hang out on a [day of the week] [morning/afternoon/night]" Said at places people don't like going to, eg the dentist's office.

I also like the "do you think I look like a drug dealer?" theme. Dress as something distinctive, that's reminiscent of a strong archetype like a drug dealer, then offhandedly stop a girl and say, "Do you think I look like _____?" I have certain clothes that girls start telling me I look like someone/something, so the connection is already pretty obvious. When you pose it, they'll be like, "Yeah, you do!" Haven't tried this one yet either.

I'm looking for a good opener for girls passing by while you're posted up against a pillar or something.

Messages In This Thread