rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Approach Thread

The Approach Thread

Quote: (08-22-2012 04:50 PM)Lothario Wrote:  

Approach at Walmart : I saw a Brunette girl who had her back towards me, Nice long legs , slight belly roll. I walk past her and go to the next aisle and make a U turn and come back with perfect timing when she was entering the aisle and looks at me and smiles, I open with

Me: "Are you Pregnant ?"
Her: Yes I am about 5 months
Me: Don't be offended, you had a certain glow about you that's why I asked
Her: yeah most people don't even notice.
Me: So how's the antenatal care going ?
Her: Well haven't started , Just moved from Fl ( Sarasota, close to e-mech's neck of woods) [Image: smile.gif]
Me: That's funny I just moved from Fl too
Her:Wherebouts
Me: Fort Lauderdale
Her: What do you do

That was what I was waiting for and went into my scripted routine and told her to how to start taking such and such vitamins for the baby and how to go about getting Medicaid and or Free maternal care at the Local Hospital, her eyes spazz out looks at me with doe eyes and says , well I have to be honest with you, I came here wih my BF and he had some court fines that he didn't pay and he is the Big House these days and I broke up with him [Image: huh.gif]

I told her I'm busy and travelling till next mon, Tue and we should get together sometime later, exchanged numbers. Gave her a Hug before leaving.

My Take : This can lead to Big Drama , Lots of Red Flags and on the other hand I'm looking at Banging a Pregnant Chica just to scratch off the list. I think the Girl sees me as ATM but we will see....

Go for it, and you can go raw dog because she can't get pregnant twice!

Messages In This Thread