rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Playa del Carmen Data Sheet

Playa del Carmen Data Sheet

Quote: (08-01-2012 10:29 AM)whoisGalt Wrote:  

Playa del Carmen, Mexico: Data Sheet (July 2012)

• Daygame Indirect Beach Opener (following the Daybang methodology): “Hey, do you know where the concert is? [wait for reply] Yah I was talking to some Mexican girl a couple nights ago and she was going on and on about a concert, but my Spanish isn’t so good. Well, and there was some alcohol involved…the concert might have been a month ago for all I know.” Then you can keep rambling about the concert or ramble about the nightlife, your choice. This opener never failed us. It worked on chicks walking on the beach and laying out on the sand. Ironically, one day there actually WAS a concert, which threw off my ramble.

Your opening line is genius. Might try it out.

Based on your map, Playa del Carmen is not a place I would visit.

A few years back, Playa del Carmen was the place where mexicans would go to avoid Cancun, that is, to enjoy the mexican beaches without the drunk gringos. From what I read, real state development has caught up.

Messages In This Thread