rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

japan

japan

I was in Tokyo in January, and went to a number of different venues...some amazing clubs, but the cock-blocking statement can be correct...a lot easier with a buddy to approach a pair of Japanese chicks. But it is definitely possible, hooked up with a 9 one night from a typical club scene. Disappointed in womb, I think chicks go there strictly for the music not to socialize much...I could be wrong, but was the feeling I got (unreal sound system though if you're in the mood to get your organs crushed by bass).
One surprise I didn't anticipate was going to british style pubs where you would likely find westerners...my pal and I rolled in there and within minutes were approached by separate groups of girls wanting to know our stories. Was pretty easy to wheel there...must be the types of girls who are into hooking up with foreigners...down to earth girls too, but still a good % of hotties. So my advice to tokyo travellers looking to capture the flag, I'd try a british style pub...they probably have the beer you like too if you're homesick.

Messages In This Thread