rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Converting Salsa/Dancing Game

Converting Salsa/Dancing Game

When I say bad ass dancer I mean decent looking 6 minimum and can actually dance on 1, on 2 an on 3. Not this bullshit look I can do the basic step and 3 spins and a cross body lean. I mean they can style, move, be sexual and can do a body wave... Correctly. Ie:hot. They dance well enough for you to give them a +1 because you know they'd be great in bed.

I shoot for snls at night, I find number hoarding at night to be terrible. They later rationalize you may be a bad guy because they met you at a "club". This may be location specific.

In terms of going solo, this is a bit tougher because you have to have undeniable belief in yourself. The girls know a guy solo at a salsa venue is looking to pull. So that's why earlier I mentioned it should be fun. To be honest I enjoy going out dancing, it should not stressful you out to have fun and you exude a better vibe but of course you dance "sexual" and thu get the hint.

Finally. Sure great to have bodies to dance with but I treat girls with the same cutthroat mentality.

Are they fuckable? No... Are they actually better dancers than me? No? Delete

Are they fuckable? Keep.
Are they amazing dancers? Keep.

Don't run a charity, join the peace corps for that.

Second dates/meet ups. Not much I can do to help you here. My style is a bit off. If I were to suggest options, just find your skillset and do that. If you're a bar guy take her to a bar, dance guy take her dancing, outdoorsy go to a quiet area in a park and bring drinks, beaches whatever. Your lifestyle dictates your dates. No different from salsa girls.

I'll be out the rest of the day ping me via PM if you bump the thread and I'll respond later.

Have fun dude! Dancing is actually exciting if you're good. You walk different and your confidence goes up. Just reflect back to when you first started. Bet you're no where near the same in terms of body language, beat and gait.

Messages In This Thread