rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Creating and Maintaining an Attractive Lifestyle as a Business Owner

Creating and Maintaining an Attractive Lifestyle as a Business Owner

Quote:Quote:

JoeSea: I wouldn't say the women in WPB were any more or less attractive than the women of Austin, just different, in a good way. I noticed a lot more brunettes out there with tans, which is something I like very much! I didn't notice as much of a mix in terms of TYPES out there, as most looked to be in the 24-27+ age range. I didn't notice a whole lot of college aged cuties out there, but I did notice a lot of chicks that you would need to get ID from out on the beach. There was a large cougar population out there, lots of fake boobs and lip injections.

I'm not big on the cougar thing or fake boobs, but I sure as hell love the brunettes. Plus at the beach you get the benefit of seeing her body away from the manipulation of tight ass jeans and push up bras. The age thing is a bit disappointing as my favorite range is 21 - 25. It seems like a tie.

JoeSea: In Austin, if the chicks are out in groups of 3 or more there is a HUGE possibility that it's a bachelorette party, I avoid those. The girls that are out to have a good time might tend to cluster early on in the night but they will start to splinter off as the night goes on. As far as going out solo, thats pretty much the way I roll most of the time and I prefer it far more than going out with guys who are out to get sloshed and throw back shot after shot. If you are an attractive guy rolling solo in Austin, you should have no problems.

So most girls roll with a friend, but are not big on groups. Nice, but it can sometimes be tricky to separate the duo if one is less social and doesn't have anyone pursuing them.

JoeSea: Now this is where me and my boys were all in agreement that WPB def. had something going for it. We all concluded that everywhere we went the hot chicks
seemed to outnumber the guys. I don't really know what to attribute that too and if it was 100% accurate, but it's definitely what it seemed like.

That does seem a bit weird since Austin has like 10X the number of single girls. The guy ratio must of been really low.

JoeSea: In WPB it was pretty obvious that the recession had made a pretty big impact. There were lots of business that had closed up shop, whole malls and whatnot, and lots of foreclosures. It's a retirement community so if you move there you would probably need to have your $$$ situation all worked out beforehand. If your work is location independent, I can see it being a good place to post up for a while. Some of the locals did mention though that they were starting to see "things pick back up", for what thats worth.

Money situation is good and I can run the biz anywhere in US. Just want to post up in a nice location with nightlife, young girls (21-25), and scenery.

JoeSea: The bars and restaurants in Austin are pretty good, but on the whole I wouldn't call them world class, there are some gems that stand out above the rest though. You won't find too many places with strict dress codes. There are LOTS of places though, so if one doesn't do it for you there is another place right next door. The food here is VERY GOOD, and there is a lot of emphasis on freshness and quality. I would say in terms of sheer quantitiy and choice of places to drink/eat/have a good time in close proximity, Austin is VERY hard to beat.

Great info, you've def put Austin on my list.

Also, I just realized TX has no personal income tax. No reason to chose FL just for that.

Messages In This Thread