rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Clubs suck

Clubs suck

I haven't gone to a club in about 8 months. When I say club, I mean a night club that caters to young adults, plays trendy, shitty music, has a $10+ cover fee, dress code, crazy alcohol prices, etc. I used to like going to them when I was younger and loved getting wasted and dancing like this on girls [Image: banana.gif] I've pulled from clubs before and lost my virginity to a girl who chose me in one. I don't know if I'm getting old or what, but I can't do them anymore when I'm serious in my life about getting pussy and not flake numbers. The night pretty much reminded of everything we complain so much about with American girls.

My boy called me last night and wanted to go. I told him we should just go bar hopping, but he offered to pay for everything so I said fuck it. I counted about 4 groups of girls in 2. The rest were in groups of 4+. I tried talking to the groups of 2, but got rejected quick. It didn't even seem like they were there to talk to guys, just dance, take pictures and go back to their weak drinks. I watched them do it over and over to guys like it was on repeat.

I didn't even attempt to talk to the big groups of girls because I've never been able to and probably won't ever be able to. Call my game weak but that's not my style. I'm a lot better 1 on 1 or maybe 1 on 2. About 75% of the guys were in packs of 4+ and it seemed like most of them knew the groups of girls.

I had about 3 girls attempt to push me out of the way at the bar and sarcastically say "excuse me". I just looked at them crazy and they looked away real quick. I saw a few ugly ass guys buying bottles, inviting girls to sip with them and the girls disappearing when it was done. A girl told me to "MOVE" because I was in the way of a picture being taken [Image: dodgy.gif] I would of ended up getting kicked out if that happened a few years ago. I saw so many 5's and barely fuckable girls walking around like they were in our What Do You Consider a 10 Thread.

The whole night was just depressing and frustrating. I would of left after the first drink, but my homeboy loves getting teased, buying girls drinks and calling his baby momma on the way home. I'll never understand how guys can go to clubs weekend after weekend.

Messages In This Thread