rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Labor Day weekend suggestions

Labor Day weekend suggestions

Quote: (07-23-2012 11:55 AM)Cookie Wrote:  

Quote: (07-11-2012 12:17 PM)southeastbeast87 Wrote:  

You should try Madison, Wisconsin. I have never been but from what I have read it on here; it seems like an untapped paradise for partying and easy lays. Someone posted a thread on here about it and that shit has got me wanting to go. It's like who the fuck would think of Wisconsin of all places...lol At least, that's what I think. Here is the thread:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-13513.html
Midwest college town's are a great choice for labor day, school's just starting so it's still high party season and the long weekend means everyone will be raging. I plan on hitting up La Crosse for the weekend, since it's near my house, but Madison and University of Iowa are both really good choices as well.
I'm sure that any major college town is probably worth hitting up, but you may want to do a little recon first to make sure the place isn't super conservative or a commuter school.

Thanks man. That's good to know.

Messages In This Thread