rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pics or it didn't happen: Get ready to hate

Pics or it didn't happen: Get ready to hate

I love this forum and have talked to Roosh a few times on email.

I'd love to believe this stuff full on because the stories are damn encouraging and heroworthy, but I'm sorry. Without any social proof like videos/photos/news stories/real facebook profiles... I just don't buy some of the guys here.

I know I'll be called a douche - and I want to be proven wrong. But anyone can create a blog and fake profiles and talk a big game. I don't see anything real from GManifesto or Mixx that I believe full on. They talk a GOOD fucking game. But is it real? I want to believe, but fucking show me 2500 posts doesn't mean shit. To me, it means, wasted a fuck of a huge amount of time. Otherwise, don't waste my time. I'll show my proof. Will you?
I fully expect this thread to be deleted. Whatever. I'll show my $2.4mil NYC pad, $1mil Rhode Island beach house, vermont farm, buenos aires fuckpad, palm springs party den, Santa monica afterparty pad, and random chicks I fucked that are 20 years younger or whatever. But since I don't see any of that from anyone else, I don't buy it. Honestly I dont' care if I'm deleted or feel I have anything to lose by hearing awe inspiring stories without any proof whatsoever.

So please, flame me, delete me, whatever, don't care. Roosh has seen my place and knows this is no joke. I just want to believe I'm talking to peers and not some broke scammers, broke dick dreamers or amateurs.

Messages In This Thread