rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The 7 Wonders of the (male) world

The 7 Wonders of the (male) world

Quote: (07-22-2012 10:35 AM)the_conductor Wrote:  

Quote: (07-22-2012 03:53 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Quote: (07-22-2012 02:23 AM)the_conductor Wrote:  

For the islands, you're right to focus on the tourists; don't bother with the local Thai women. Most of them are pros or not so good looking. For Thai women, look elsewhere.

Yes this is true, the pros are not so hot in the islands, they can make better money in Bangkok.

Actually every thing is very expensive in the islands. Many things are cheaper in Bangkok than they are in Phuket. But what I was trying to say is to bang hot non-pro local girls, don't go to the islands, cause the nightlife there is full of pros. In other places (except pattaya) at least you have plenty of nightlife options free from pros.

Quote: (07-22-2012 08:39 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-22-2012 02:13 AM)the_conductor Wrote:  

Quote: (07-21-2012 10:16 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Though you get more sex in the city type girls in bangkok....liberal, a bit masculine and open to more things.

Bro, you obviously have never been here. Thai girls are anything but masculine, though the Isaan girls are coarser than the rest.

I was saying this relative to Vietnam and Philippines, not to any Western countries. Maybe you haven't been to the Phils or Vietnam.

But still, how can you compare the girls in Bangkok to the ones in Vietnam and the Philippines when you haven't even been to Bangkok? Whether I've been to VN or the Phis is irrelevant, cause I'm not the one making a comparison of the girls in the 3 countries.

Spent 4 days in Bangkok visiting my brother, who was living there and had traveled and lived in Vietnam and the Phils also. I don't claim to be a Thailand expert, but that was my impression which was verified by my brother's accounts of his stay there. He liked it a lot over there: I was making a simple comparison which in no way diminishes the great experiences you can have in Thailand.

Messages In This Thread