rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The lowdown on Polish girls

The lowdown on Polish girls

roosh's poland posts and all of these poland forums are seriously motivating me to buy bang poland and then go and bang poland one day. i have 2 questions:

1. are there benefits to suiting up?

i remember roosh writing that in countries like iceland, norway, and lithuania the dudes have impeccable style so by suiting up you'd just be meeting a standard, not dominating it. would custom game give you an edge in poland, though?

2. how do indian guys do?

if there are any there. obviously i ask because i am one.

i should add however that though i'm indian, i have light skin and relatively sharp features so i often get mistaken for a middle easterner (persian, arab, turk, armenian), and in rare cases even a meditteranean (sicilian) or south american (mexican). so... i'm thinking that i if ever went there perhaps i could pretend to be someone of a spanish/hispanic descent? LOL. in any case this light skinned-ness prevents me from having pernicious indian race troll tendencies.

Messages In This Thread