rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Science Says: Don't Date Muscular Guys!

Science Says: Don't Date Muscular Guys!

As a good-looking, buff dude (sprints & Crossfit FTW!) I have some personal experience with this phenomenon. My experience is that bulking up is good for a man's notch counts under two conditions, 1) he bulks up for himself and not the ladies, and 2) he adjusts his Game to be synergistic with his newfound physical reality.

The first one has to do with inner game. If your primary reason for working out is to look hot, then you are a woman. A bitch. Because that's what bitches do. Women live and die by their looks and so only a woman (or highly feminized male) does that. If you workout to impress women, then your inner game is weak and you are already fucked in the field---this mindset is rampant and explains a fair amount of the failure you see out there. Workout because men have always exerted their strength of will over objects through space. Workout to improve your health. Workout because you insist on becoming a fierce and physically vital human being in an age of trans-fats, fattitude, and dull, sedentary cubicle jobs. Whatever your reasons, don't make it about bitches.

And the second issue is just a failure to adjust to a new state of affairs. When you bulk up and become physically imposing, you have got to make changes in the way you spit Game. My Game consists mostly of inner game/frame control and physical escalation. And a fair amount of comfort building when needed. I mostly just try to play defense and not make mistakes. Being good-looking and physically imposing means girls are less inclined to shit test or challange me—I go months without needing to neg serious prospects and I get away with ignoring most shit tests that do actually come my way. You're basically shooting for what Roosh once called "horny, nice guy" game. When you're buff, women are already primed to believe that you're alpha and a player...so zig where they zag. Contrast is king.

No amount of bench presses can overcome weak inner game or a failure to react and adjust to your situation. Trust me it's not the muscles that are tripping guys up.

Messages In This Thread