rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Some excerpts from The Black Philip Show

Some excerpts from The Black Philip Show

Quote: (07-08-2012 11:20 AM)wolf Wrote:  

One of the old threads has the link to a torrent where you can download all of the shows. Some of these shows are 2.5 hours. They are worth their weight in gold.

Quote: (07-08-2012 11:51 AM)wolf Wrote:  

Quote: (07-03-2012 04:33 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Just listened to "Brazil", this dude spits the fire, I think Roosh needs to make a "fire spitting smiley emoticon".

LOL at the beta @ 7:22, "it's really hard to be a beautiful woman on the street, do you know what they have to go through... how many women come up to you on the street and want to take you on trips and buy you dinner?..."

Yeah that's so rough for beautiful women, having guys want to take them out to fancy dinners, trips, and buy them stuff, for no real reason... God I would hate that so much, not having to spend money on drinks at the bar, or paying for nice meals, God forbid a woman might buy me an iphone or a new leather jacket!!

Jeffrey Gurian is far from beta. All he fucks is runway models. The reason he's a guest on the last three shows is because his game is even better than that of Patrice O'neal.

You are right...the episodes are definitely worth their weight in gold. I have seen the girls Jeffery Gurian fucks and they do look damn good. He does get it in. But it seems like he being having that alpha disguised at beta game. lol Like Patrice said in one episode, not every guy can do Jeff's type of game. He be off some telling girls they have a beautiful aura type shit and he believes in it. I know I couldn't pull that off because it doesn't fit me. But him having more game than Patrice sounds interesting because Patrice's shit is off the hook. lol

Quote: (07-08-2012 04:13 PM)MMM Wrote:  

Thank you for posting this. This is why this forum rocks.

It's all good man. This forum and the shit. Hands down...the best forum to ever exist on the internets. Fuck it....hands down...the best site on the internets. lol

Messages In This Thread