rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2nd Tier Cities that Need More Foreigners.
nd Tier Cities that Need More Foreigners.
Quote: (07-05-2012 09:12 AM)WireySpindell Wrote:  

Hey man, you mentioned this in my thread, regarding Asia. One second tier city I've been to was Porto Alegre Brazil. It's in the south, so it's a nicer area. It doesn't get many foreigners, so I was constantly asked "Why did you come here?!" I don't think I saw a foreigner in the 5 weeks I was there, lol. People were awesome, and the girls were all very receptive. Awesome times overall.

@RawGod: How many girls speak english in Osaka? How do living expenses compare to Tokyo?

Don't get me wrong. People in Belo Horizonte were friendly and I had a decent time. But when it came to closing with girls, it was pretty hard and took a lot of work. They seemed a bit sheltered and closed off from the rest of the world. They were very aware that the city and the state of Minas Gerais produce some of the hottest girls in Brazil. This was not case in other 2nd tier cities in Brazil, that I lived in like Joao Pessoa, Natal and Brasilia. Wirey, how difficult were the girls to bang in Porto Alegre? Did you have much success? From seeing Brazilian movies that have been filmed there, it seems like it has potential.

Messages In This Thread