rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No Excuses Workout Routine For ExctoMorphs

No Excuses Workout Routine For ExctoMorphs

Cool dude. Starting strength didn't work out for me, every human body is different. Just wanted to share. If you want to give it a try and u have worked out before I would just jump to month 3 and see what happens. Drink caffiene pre work out, hit it hard for a month and hope to see a 1-2 lb gains.

Note I forgot to address this, but above some guy said I "encourage" currency illegal moves. Go read the threads. I said the majority 99%+ can't pull this off. I also said currency trading is a sham for non experts. Bit If oportunities arise, seize them. Lots of people asked me about it thinking they can do this "easily with 5-10K". Again, it takes money to make money and 5-10 is not going anywhere and there is no short cut to getting rich unless you already are rich. It is what it is. Money begets money begets money begets money... If you're not moving towards financial freedom you are likely trapped and I would pull a roosh and find a way out. Being a lowly peon making $50-70K in a big city is going no where fast.

More importantly, back to workin out. I have found again "generally" one benefit about lean muscle is your memory is much higher. So you crack a plateau it becomes easier to get back there in a snap. Could just be a few freak cases though. So I would go I tor strengths push through that plateau which is awfully hard and try to maintain.

Messages In This Thread