rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Changing your life.

Changing your life.

What I find remarkable are the responses calling me a troll , and the back handed shaming of skilled trades. Precisely the reason I didn't get into it years ago. It doesn't faze me, and so be it. The trolling responses are all about money. I tried to stay away from that and make it about life happiness but here goes.

I'm in my 30's not 20's. I don't live in the USA so this is what I see in Canada. All the trades people I know that got started out of high school are way farther ahead than me. Electricians pulling $150k a year owning multiple houses, and having 5 guys under them and multiple trucks. My cousin is a plumber. He works 20hours a week. He hires people do do his work.

What is your time worth?

Heavy duty mechanics making $200k out West.

How much do you value your hands.

You're focusing on the dollars. The dollars are there. Getting your hands dirty doesn't preclude you from having freedom, cash in the bank and time to do what you want, not what other think you should do.

Messages In This Thread