rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Changing your life.

Changing your life.

Gentleman,

My life is about to take a turn. Back in December I lost my job at a bank after a contract of a manager took over for the former male manager. He was banging one of my colleagues and got pinched. As soon as she came in, I saw the target.

For a full year I was trying to find another job. I did find one. Making $300-$500k yr as a trader. I turned it down. Th not got canned.

Best thing to be very happen to me.

Back in high school I was adamant I wanted to be an auto mechanic. Then a brief conversation with a friends father scared me to going to university.

I became obsessed with making money, getting miserable while doing it. Getting canned was the best. I was happiest.

I was looking back at emails and stumbled on one I sent to a mentor. A true alpha. A cop. Greatest guy. I sked his advice about going into a trade. That was 2009!

Every once in a while Roosh tweets about the value of learning a craft. Working with your hands. It hit me hard. I want to do a skilled trade like I was planning almost 20yrs ago.

So here I am. I just gave notice to my apartment. Going to travel for 2 months and then head to a part of the country that desperately needs apprentices and such.

There's no time for waiting.

That's all.

Messages In This Thread