rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rate the hater

Rate the hater

Quote: (06-26-2012 05:57 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Quote: (06-26-2012 03:18 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

"I took that picture because i liked the hot looking cardboard girls. The only time i go to an adultery shop is to buy condoms for a the FREE fucking i do." Neil Skywalker on khmer440.com

This was pure gold Neil! While it's true that acknowledging haters can empower them to an extent, it can also be a way to amuse yourself, and keep your debating skills sharp. Game on brother.

There was way more going on than just that debate on the Khmer440 forum. I was getting lots of hatermail on my site, my mailbox and even my facebook. Some expats tried to trick me by having the cambodian girls on my facebook contact me and lure me in all kinds of things.

I threw some oil on the fire because thousands of daily pageviews shot my google rank to the roof back then. I went from page 10 to page 1 in a week.

Around the world in 80 girls was also a topic of some bust magazine and some revue theatershow so when i started the site i had to compete with them for google ranking.

There's no such thing as bad publicity. There are lots of websites who grew on bad publicity.

In show biz, you don't care why people are watching, so long as they do. And honestly, in the contemporary media atmosphere, bad/negative far outsells good/wholesome (which is not to say anything you've done was bad. Traveling around and getting pussy doesn't harm a soul). The type of programming that is successful is largely based on people competing and humiliating each other. It's what the masses want to see, and it's what people seem to respond to - attacks and negativity. You have to try to tap into the stronger emotions, and hate and envy are probably stronger than love.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread