rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Managua, Nicaragua Sheet

The Managua, Nicaragua Sheet

Managua, Nicaragua

[Image: p002_0_1.jpg]

Overview

Managua is the capital of Nicaragua, and is home to 2 million people. I was worried about the quality pre-trip but my concerns where quickly put to rest after my first trip to the mall. With that said here is my sheet on this hidden gem in CA.

Pipe-lining Resources

Might can come in handy on Sun - Tue when there is not much going on. You will not be needing to bring any "sand to the beach" on the other days.

Badoo - This was my "go to" for connecting with females from Nicaragua. The bad thing is most of the girls are ugly and you have to take some time to dig thru the fuglies until you find a chica worthy of a message. Another thing that sucks is most of the profiles are inactive so my advice is to make your search for ALL of Nicaragua and then refine it for "online now". I only messaged probably 20 girls and out of that 20 have 2-3 solid contacts / options to use while im here.

CouchSurfing - Mainly used this to get intel on Nicaragua. Didnt see to many promising options as far as hooking up goes.

Managua Logistics

I primarily stayed at Hotel Yolaina due to knowing it being chica friendly and offering good bang for the buck. It is not as close to the key areas as I'd like but still is only a 5 - 10min cab ride to the main spots. Only negative is the hot water rarely worked. This is some of the hotels and lodging options I stayed at or researched.

Hotel Yolaina - Chica Friendly / $30-$40 / AC / Clean / Pool / WiFi / TV
Hotel Los Felipes - $15 / Basic. Same street as the TicaBus station. Stayed here my first night after arriving in Managua.
Hotel Bello Horizonte - Chica Friendly / $40
Managua Backpackers - Nice cheap hostel near MetroCentro
The Intercontinental - Nice hotel right next to MetroCentro
The Hilton - Another nice hotel up the street from MetroCentro

Managua Attractions / Sights

Sadly I didn't get to see hardly any of these places due to staying out all night and waking up late or chilling with girls during the day.

Cathedral (Old & New)
National Palace
Loma de Tiscapa - Huge statue of a guy over looking the city
Malecon / Puerto Salvador Allende - Area around the lake
Rotanda Ruben Dario - Makes for a nice picture at night
Parque de La Paz
Parque de Las Palmas
Mercado Huembes
Mercado Oriental

DayGame Locations

Didn't do much day gaming but if I was going to it would be at these locations.

Gallerias Santo Domingo Mall - Nicest mall in Managua. This mall is home to some bars and clubs.
Metro Centro Mall - Mall right next to the Intercontinental Hotel.

Nightlife Guide

Managua is home to the best club I have ever been to (thur night in Chaman) in terms of ratio (4:1), easy & hot chicas, and cost. Paid like 5 dollars and you got free drinks all night! Moods and Chaman are the two main / most popular clubs in town. On Friday make sure to get to Moods early because there will be a big line, although just pay the 300 cords & bottle for the VIP and skip the line would be my recommendation. A good site with fotos of the venues and girls is http://www.bacanalnica.com These are the main / most popular places to go out in Managua.

Moods - Upscale disco located in Gallerias Santo Domingo. Wed is ladies night. Absolute stunners here. Def more classy than Chaman. Dress to impress. Wed and Fri night are the nights to go here.

Chaman Bar - More of a slutty / sexy crowd. Thu is ladies night. Cool looking pyramid type building. Love the layout, have a fairly big central dance floor, plenty of seating all over the place, huge outside area with another bar. Thu and Sat nights are the best times.

Broders - Good place if your looking for the younger crowd (17 - 21 year olds)

Hipa Hipa - Nice looking lounge / club.

Caramanchal - Good for live music

Diamond Strip Club - High-end with bitch shields

Good Times Strip Club - More laid back and fun atmosphere

Ending Thoughts

I absolutely loved Nicaragua. This trip well exceeded my expectations. Girls had a nice sexy exotic look and were quite aggressive. Me and my wing left the clubs with girls every night. If you are young white guy with at least average looks you will clean up at the bars and discos. I found Nicaragua to be one of if not the safest countries I visited in LA, never felt threatened in the slightest. Def would like to return in the future.

Messages In This Thread