rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DATA SHEET: 3 months in Barranquilla, Colombia

DATA SHEET: 3 months in Barranquilla, Colombia

Quote: (06-23-2012 06:14 PM)Buitre Wrote:  

My Field Report:

Is funny how different experiences can be for the same cities. To me the girls from Barranquilla were the flakiest of all Colombia, even a lot more than Medellin, Also logistics in Barranquilla are terrible since everything is far away.

In Medellin (in a month stay) girls would show up 75% of the time to places near my Apt. and I would go from there.

In Barranquilla (in a month and a half stay) I had 11 flakes/cancellations in a row! ... I was so disappointed that I ended up calling two nice girls I met in Cartagena (non pros) and pay them a door to door transportation to come spend a few days with me at my apt in Bquilla and also go to Sta Martha (I could not score with a Barranquillera), this has been the only city where something like that has happened to me (out of many latin-american countries).

I would have stayed in Cartagena if it was not as expensive and humid, I like it's sleazy feeling. I found Barranquilla boring, too conservative, too hot, low quality girls and they were the flakiest of all Colombia in my experience.

Now, have a drink on me!

I agree with you 100 percent. Never understood those who loved Barranquilla. It is an ugly dirty city with girls who are ok, but not at the level of those in Medellin, Cali or Bogota. People there seemed the least friendly, of all the colombian cities, I have been to and the girls were not as easy as the paisas in Medellin. That along with the hot and humid weather make it a city I would not recommend.

Messages In This Thread