rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

D.C.’s crime solution: Be a victim

D.C.’s crime solution: Be a victim

Quote: (06-13-2012 05:00 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (05-15-2012 09:43 PM)Brian Wrote:  

the inner cities in the US are turning into 3rd world banana republics.

Turning?

They are getting better.

Did you happen to go to DC in the 80's or 90's?

This is why you one of the top poster on the forum. Brian and Assman think Flash mobs are bad? That's the only thing that's keeping them up at night? try growing up in any inner city during the 80's and 90's when crack reined supreme and every dumb fuck with a 5 dime bag a day weed spot thought he was Nino Brown. The era of the "Street sweepers," when young bucks were running around getting into gun battlers with full blown automatic weapons just as school kids were getting off from school. Now, I can't remember the last time I have seen on the news a shooting in NYC with a high powered weapon. Most of the shootings are with cheap Chinese made crap that won't even go thru a 10 shot magazine without jamming.

This is the time that there was a gang from Brooklyn called the "Decepticons" whose idea of fun was bashing you upside the head with a hammer "just becuz" Crime was just craaaaaaaazy and I used to take the bus from the Bronx to Brooklyn because the 4 train was just too hot..It took me more than two hours but it was safer than the subway. Back then you really had a legitimate excuse for being scared of Black males.

The young thug looking Black guys with skinny jeans who Brian and Assman are so scared shitless about really have nothing on the real OG's who are currently locked up doing life over some dumb shit. Trust me when I say this, they are just not the same breed or built the same. Look no further than Hip Hop, whose hot right now and what they rap about(Drake, Wayne, Chris Brown) vs who was hot back in the 90's(Dre, Big, Pac) Also, look at who hoodrats consider alpha men nowadays, Athletes and R&B singers vs stick up men and drug dealers.

At least in NYC, the hood has gotten so good now that the NYC police commissioner has a press conference to announce the arrest of a group of teenagers doing burglaries in Crown Heights with the same attention and fan fare that used to be reserved for major cocaine bust or a major Gambino crime family members.

That's what I call progress.

Messages In This Thread