rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New HBO show "Girls" looks super lame

New HBO show "Girls" looks super lame

This show is quite good. It's very realistic, and is definitely a peek inside the mind 20-something girls (and guys).

FWIW, the main girl actress is also the writer & director of all the episodes. That's a helluva accomplishment at 26, and pretty damn alpha, even if the show is her self-victimization.

The character who is the "animal" fuckbuddy of the main character is pretty awesome. I'm learning new things from him. Check out the first 2 minutes of Episode 2. It's great. First he tells her "you're a dirty little whore. I'm going to send you home to your parents covered in cum. He's fucking the shit out of & choking her her and then demands that she ask him permission everytime she wants to cum, even if she's at home and touching herself. Then he blows his load on her and says, "uhh, so u want a gatorade or something?" hahahahahaha

I'm totally doing that.

Messages In This Thread